Tea Packing Machine Manufacturer
- WEPACK is a leading of tea packing machine manufacturer.
- We can supply tea bagging machines for loose-leaf tea and fermented tea.
- Flexible tea bag filling and sealing machine for Lipton tea bags, paper filter bags, pyramid tea bags and nylon filter bags.
- Our tea packaging machines can add different weighers or fillers for different teas.
- Small tea bagging machines are available for startups or small businesses.
- The tea bag machine uses rolls of film to automatically create the bags.
- The tea-filling machine is designed for black tea, green tea, white tea, loose-leaf tea and flower tea.
- Labels and strings can be integrated with the tea bagging machine.
- WEPACK can choose the most reliable tea bag packaging machine for your specific tea packaging.
- The double chamber tea bag packaging machine is our latest design of advanced tea packaging machinery.
- After filter paper bag packing, we can also provide a cellophane packing machine for tea packaging boxes.
WEPACK‘s tea packaging machines are versatile and are used for the automatic filling and sealing of tea bags. 3-sided sealed plastic bags with inner filter bags. As one of the tea packaging machine manufacturers in China,
WEPACK offers a wide range of tea packaging machines for pharmaceuticals, health products and all types of tea and coffee.
1. Pack filter bags with string and label, or in plastic bags or boxes. Double chamber aroma bag tea packing machine is our most advanced type, which is designed and integrated with a simple tea box packing machine.
2. To meet the needs of large bag tea production, we have a super high-speed STB-15 filtered bag tea packaging machine. The speed can reach 110 bags/minute. Filtered bags are grouped by 10~100 bags/box with automatic counting and automatic boxing.
3, Pyramid tea bag machine is also a popular inner filter tea outer bag packaging machine. Hygienic and popular snack tea and coffee packaging. The tea bag machine makes heat-sealed filter paper bags with string and labels for traditional tea and herbal tea.
4. Add-ons for tear opening and easy opening systems can also be installed. WEPACK‘s bagged tea production machine is a great packaging solution for tea and coffee. With a complete tea packaging design, we can provide you with the best tea bag packaging machine.
5. Compared with manual tea packaging machines, WEPACK‘s fully automatic tea bag-making machine has very good performance and a high return on investment. A dipping tea bag-making machine is a tea automatic packaging and processing machine suitable for group companies or small enterprises.
6、Unlike the simple tea bagging machine, WEPACK’s tea bagging machine is a tea bagging machine with high-speed performance of filling and sealing device.
WE-T90 Espresso Coffee Tea Pod Packing MachineTea Packing Machine
Double Chamber Tea Bag Packing Machine|Lipton Tea Bag Packing MachineTea Packing Machine
Small scale Tea packing machineTea Packing Machine
Semi-automatic tea weighing machineTea Packing Machine
WE-T50 Vacuum Tea Packing MachineTea Packing Machine
WE-T80 inner and outer tea bag packing machineTea Packing Machine
WE-SJB02 Nylon Pyramid Tea Packing MachineTea Packing Machine
WE-T20 Automatic Filter Tea bag Packing MachineTea Packing Machine
Semi-automatic Sealing MachineTea Packing Machine
What is tea packaging machine?
Tea packaging machines use filter paper to automatically form disposable tea bags, bag, seal, and cut to package tea, coffee powder, vanilla, and granulated grains. Some machines offer the ability to add strings and labels for easy handling.
Advanced tea bagging machines simultaneously form a casing to wrap the filter paper tea bags for improved hygiene. The machines automatically count and box the finished product. Not only a tea bag sealing machine but also a multifunctional tea filling and sealing machine.
Automatic tea bag packaging machines can be used to package loose-leaf tea, herbal tea, green tea, black tea, black tea and fermented tea. They can also be used to pack herbs, coffee powder, granulated grains and tea powder.
Tea packaging machinery offers a variety of bag styles that can be produced to fill and seal tea bags.
- A filter bag tea bag with string and label.
- A tea bag encapsulated in a three-sided sealed plastic bag
- Tea bag sachets in a box
- Pyramid-shaped filter bags with labels
- Pyramid-shaped sachets without labels
- Double-chambered filter bag
What are the benefits of an automatic tea bagging machine?
#1. High Productivity
High productivity to meet the increasing demand for tea packaging. Automatic tea packaging machines can pack up to 1,800 tea bags per hour. By using these machines, you can grow your packaging business through higher productivity and save a lot of man-hours.
#2. Compact Space-Saving Machines
Many tea processing machines are small in size and take up little space. This saves factory space and reduces rental costs. In addition, the extra space allows for the storage of products to be processed, as well as tea that has already been packed for onward shipment.
#3. Increase brand awareness
Tea packaging equipment produces neat and attractive tea packaging that increases brand awareness. This can boost your marketing plan by producing well-packaged tea that will attract customers.
#4. High standard of hygiene
The parts of the tea packaging machine that process tea are made of stainless steel. This complies with CGMP and CE to improve hygiene. Stainless steel is easy to clean and is often considered safe for use in handling food and pharmaceuticals.
In addition, the additional safety of the contents is enhanced by the double wrapping of the tea bags. This involves encapsulating the filter paper tea bags within a more robust housing.
The use of automatic or semi-automatic tea packaging equipment reduces the need for manual labor. The packaging process is mostly manual-free, reducing labor costs. Skilled operators run the complete packaging process using user-friendly controls.
In addition, industrial safety is improved due to the reduction of manpower in the plant and fewer industrial accidents.
In the long run, the high productivity of the machine compensates for the upfront capital investment.
#6. Multifunctional packaging machines
These machines are customizable and can produce bags of different sizes. You can also adjust the weight of each bag and the machine’s operating speed to your liking.
#7 Precision Packaging
Tea packaging machines achieve a high degree of packaging precision. This ensures quality, and consistent output because the weighing of the contents and sealing of the package is machine-guided. This is in contrast to manual packaging, which is prone to human error and packaging inconsistencies.
#8. Easy to use
The WEPACK tea bag packer is integrated with a color touch screen HMI and PLC. This makes it easy for the average operator to use in a packaging environment.
#9 Tea stays fresher and longer
Finally, the tea packaging machine loads the tea leaves into disposable filter paper pouches. These can also be secured in a second pouch. The tea is kept until it is opened and used. They are discarded shortly after use.
What are the classifications of tea packaging machines?
- Semi-automatic tea weighing machine
- Pyramid Tea Packing Machine
- Double Chamber Tea Bag Packaging Machine
- Vacuum Tea Packing Machine
- Automatic Filter Tea bag Packing Machine
- Inner and Outer Tea Bag Packing Machine
How to choose a good tea packaging machine?
It is recommended that you make some important considerations before purchasing a tea packaging machine. Here are some important factors to ensure you meet your industrial packaging needs.
Your business is primarily built to be profitable. Before purchasing your tea packaging equipment, develop your financial projections to determine business viability.
Explore available financing options. Do you have sufficient funds to purchase, install and operate the new machinery? If necessary, consider the possibility of obtaining financing for the machine from financiers or investors.
In addition, if applicable, you may consider leasing or renting the machine.
Leasing and renting have lower upfront costs than buying a machine. However, they can prove costly in the long run. If you need the machine for a short-term project, renting may work. However, for long-term packaging projects, this is unlikely to make business sense.
#2. Packaging Requirements
Define your tea bag packaging requirements beforehand. Clarify the packaging output or tea bag design you intend to achieve to meet your market.
It is recommended to purchase the tea packaging machine that is most relevant to your packaging needs. While it is possible to customize the machine to meet a range of packaging requirements, frequent changeovers can waste valuable time and impact productivity.
In addition, be aware of the packaging speed required. A highly automated machine will present a higher level of productivity. Consider your current and projected packaging needs to get the right machine.
#3. Evaluate the available machines
Check the compatibility between the packaging machinery you already own and the one you intend to purchase.
You can save money by purchasing only the components you need for your tea packaging system.
#4. Plant Size
Evaluate the available floor space to determine if it is sufficient to accommodate the machines you intend to install.
Automated machinery is usually compact, but you should provide space for other packaging functions, such as storage of packaged products, raw materials waiting to be packaged, spare parts and operator areas.
#5. Supplier reputation
Be careful to check the authenticity of products through independent product reviews. In addition, verify the supplier’s reputation, brand reliability, certifications and recognition.
Measure the level of technical user support through videos, detailed manuals, and online or supplier phone availability. What is the quality of after-sales support provided?
#6. Ease of use
Automatic tea packaging machines are usually equipped with human-machine interfaces (HMIs) that make them easy for technicians to operate. Make sure these HMIs are easy enough to use.
Check the clarity of the user manual and the available online support.
Evaluate bag changes; are they simple to execute? Short machine downtime can save valuable time.
WEPACK tea packaging machine is more advanced because it is continuous and high-speed. The max. speed of 120 bags per minute will fully satisfy the high output of large tea companies. Meanwhile, the small tea bag packing machine with a speed of 30~45 bags per minute is suitable for startups or small businesses.
We have highlighted how the machine works and the key factors to consider before buying a tea packaging machine. You’ve learned how your budget, packaging requirements, factory size and ease of use of the machine are particularly important.